Over our many years of operating these crane lorries we have lifted a wide range of things. We can lift anything from roof trusses, joists and
even modular build systems. We also carry out container movements and numerous other lifting operations such as hot tubs and helicopters, even lifting for the likes of Dyson and artwork of
In terms of development we currently work for Persimmon, Redrow, Bovis, Kier, Bellway and many more.
At present we
- 1no tractor unit with a 54 ton per meter crane, with
a 29m reach, and fly jib. Being a shorter unit and with a long reach crane we can get into most places.
- 2no 8 wheel flatbed lorry with a 27m crane (54 ton
& 48 ton per meter crane) both with a fly jib and winch, so it also has the benefit of operating like a crane. This lorry also has a 8m flat bed and a pay load of 33 tons gross, so can
carry containers etc and self-load.
- 1no 8 wheel flatbed lorry with a 32m crane (66 ton
per meter crane) also with a fly jib and winch, so it also has the benefit of operating like a crane.
- 1no 26ton flat bed with a 32ton per meter Hiab/
- 1no 18ton flat bed with a 8ton per meter Hiab/
- 1no 6 wheel plant lorry with a 32ton per meter
Hiab/ crane, which is also suitable to cabins or plant such as telehandlers etc.
- 2no 18 Curtainsider lorries, and 1no with a
1.5ton tail lift.
- 2no 7.5ton Curtainsider lorries.
- 1no 33Ton Volvo removal Lorry.
- 2no 5Ton Iveco vans, both short and long wheel
- our own van mounted Cherry Pickers with a 12.5 meter
- And a fleet of vans for our property maintenance operatives (15 in
Feel free to
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or for a free quote!
Naturally, we come
equipt with all the necessary lifting documentation lift plans, contract lift and docs and RAMS. We can also provide references from other Plc developers if
We are also Chas, SMAS & CQMS approved and
have 3no Appointed persons in the books (2 CPCS & 1 ALLMI approved) & all our drivers are ALLMI approved operators (card holders).
Some Links to Our Crane Operations: